Roasted Harissa Winter Vegetables
by Suzie Bellomo on February 15, 2023
These Roasted Harissa Winter Vegetables were tasty, savory, and mildly spicy with our Il Fusti Harissa Olive Oil. We loved them served with some barbeque and beer.
- 1 pound carrots, peeled
- 1 pound parsnips, peeled
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and seeded (about 2 pounds)
3 tablespoons Il Fusti Harissa Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the carrots, parsnips, sweet potato, and butternut squash in 1 to 1 1/4-inch cubes. All the vegetables will shrink while baking, so don’t cut them too small.
Place all the cut vegetables in a single layer on 2 baking sheets. Drizzle them with Il Fusti Harissa Olive Oil, salt, and pepper. Toss well. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, until all the vegetables are tender, turning once with a metal spatula.
- Sprinkle with parsley, season to taste, and serve hot.
This recipe was adapted and sourced directly from FoodNetwork.com.