This Peeps Arbosano Cupcakes recipe was a perfect quick and easy treat. Our Il Fusti Arbosano Olive Oil gave these cupcakes a fluffy finish and complementary floral taste. Plus, the cupcakes don’t just taste good, they’re also cute!
- Box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ carrot cake mix
3/4 cup Il Fusti Arbosano Olive Oil
- Cup of whole milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tsp. of Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 TBSPs unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar, not packed
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 325°F.
In a large bowl, beat cake mix, Il Fusti Arbosano Olive Oil, milk, vanilla, and eggs on low speed for 30 seconds. Then, beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into baking cups in a cupcake pan, filling each about 2/3 full. Bake for 17-22 minutes. Cool completely.
- Cut out a hole in the center to fit the Peep.
This recipe was adapted and sourced directly from DineDreamDiscover.com.