YUM! This is a great pasta that can be eaten right out of the mixing bowl or slightly chilled and served as a pasta salad. Any type of twisty or unusually shaped pasta works great.
Made with our Olio Nuevo Estate Olive Oil
, minced garlic, basil, and tomatoes. Here's how we made it:
- 1 (16oz.) package farfalle pasta
- 1/2 cup Il Fusti Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 garlic clove, finely minced
- About 14 cherry tomatoes (more for tomato lovers!) halved
1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large bowl, gently toss the cooked pasta, tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, and basil. Season with salt and pepper.
Adapted from allrecipes.com