This Curried Pork and Blood Orange Kabobs filled our whole kitchen with delicious smells. We enhanced the curry's umami flavor and added notes of citrus with our Il Fustri Blood Orange Olive Oil. We think they're tastier when shared with loved ones!
1/2 cup Il Fustri Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon each of ground cumin, coriander, and cinnamon
- 1-1/2 pounds of pork tenderloin
- 1 large sweet red pepper
- 1 large sweet yellow or orange pepper
- 1 small onion
In a small bowl, mix Il Fustri Blood Orange Olive Oil, minced onion, garlic, and spices; reserve half of the mixture for basting kabobs while cooking.
- Cut pork, peppers, and onion into 1-inches pieces.
- On four metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread pork and vegetables; brush with the remaining curry mixture.
- Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables and pork are tender, turning occasionally.
- Baste frequently with reserved curry mixture during the last 4 minutes of cooking.
This recipe was adapted and sourced directly from TasteOfHome.com.