Our kitchen is addicted to the irresistible Chewy Olive Oil Crinkle Cookies – the perfect balance of chewiness and rich flavor that keeps us coming back for more. Elevating these treats to new heights is Il Fusti Harvest Estate Olive Oil. Grab your ingredients, follow along, and indulge in the chewy goodness that awaits!
½ cup or 100g Il Fusti Harvest Estate Olive Oil
- ¾ cup or 170g brown sugar
- ¼ cup or 55g granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 160g or 1 ¼ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ tsp fine sea salt
- zest of 1 orange optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line two greased cookie sheets with parchment paper.
In a bowl whisk together the Il Fusti Harvest Estate Olive Oil, sugars, vanilla and egg very well. Add the cornstarch, baking powder, soda, salt and flour and, using a rubber spatula, mix until well combined.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion the dough, I use a 2 tablespoon scoop, leaving about two inches between each dough mound as these will spread.
- Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes, at ten check on them - if they have the large crinkles they are done. If not or just beginning to, leave them in for another 2-4 minutes. Take them out when they are puffy, have wrinkles all over, and are dark on the edges.
- They will flatten as they cool
This recipe was adapted and sourced directly from ButterMilkBySam.com