by Suzie Bellomo on October 20, 2021
These autumn olives were the perfect addition to our charcuterie tray by adding fun fall flavor! With this recipe, we used our Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Its mild flavor balanced perfectly with the citrus of the orange peel and fragrance of the fennel.
- 1 (6 oz.) can Green Ripe Olives, drained
- 1 ½ tablespoons Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Three 2-inch strips orange peel, removed with a vegetable peeler
- 1 ½ teaspoons freshly grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon coarsely crushed fennel seed
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Toss all of the ingredients together and place in a 2-cup decorative table-ready baking dish. Place in the middle of the oven and bake until the olives are hot, 5 minutes.
- Place the baking dish on a larger serving plate or small platter and serve immediately with frilled bamboo toothpicks.
This recipe was modified from ilovelindsay.com